Monday, June 1, 2015

Let the sun shine!

Hiiiii!

It's me!  (as if it would be anyone else...) 

I'm here! (as if I could be in a different place...) 

I will start off this blog post with a story! So because of the way the rotation of the earth and the sun and the location of my mission all line up it is really bright all through the night. Remember when I complained about it being so dark all the time? Wellll I kinda want it back. You know, grass is always greener in the other season thing. So yeah, here we go. It is 3:15AM. I need to get a drink of water, so I get up out of bed. Well, Elder Luke hears me get up and because our room is already filled with Sun at this point he decides it is 6:30 so he gets out of bed and starts praying.

 After I got a drink I watched him for about 5 minutes trying to hold back laughter and decide if I should tell him or not but he finally finished praying and he went to start working out and I was like
''Bro... It's 3AM... what are you doing...?''

and he was like ''...really?''

''...yeah.'' 

''Gooooooosh. I hate our curtains.''

''Good night Elder Luke >:P''

So summer is here! 

I taught a District Meeting
I taught my first district meeting ever! It was on ''Showing Love to Investigators Through Invitation.'' 
It was a lot of fun. My goal for district meeting was really just to make it a big discussion because I have some really cool district members who can probably teach me way more than I can teach them!

Randoms
-I have met a lot of Americans this week! I have a rule that whenever I hear American English I stop and talk to those people... somehow they are always the coolest. (America #1 every time)

-I spend 1000000 hours every week on a train. 

-I think Norwegian sounds cooler than Swedish. (Don't tell Sweden.) 

-I don't think I will ever get used to the way we just throw away all of our trash in the same place in America. You people over there need to learn how to sort it out! Here in Sweden we wash all of our garbage. Compact it. And place it into categories. 

-I hope Mr. Dunnells who was my highschool English teacher doesn't read this. My English grammar may be declining. He might understand though because he came to Sweden on his mission too. 

-Jakobsberg ward speaks more Spanish than Swedish. I might as well be on a mission in Chile :) We have the sickest members in the world here though!

-I have met so many people this week! Lots of crazy people, lots of normal people, lots of humans. It is crazy how God has so many kids! 

-We had a day where we had 3 lessons planned and they all got cancelled, somehow we found 3 random people on the street and had lessons with them! Miracles happen people. 

-We went to the temple to do baptisms! One of Äldste Luke's converts from Eskilstuna came! He got to see her and I got to see the one, the only, Äldste Hemmingsen :)

-Afterwards we got kebab! It is like lamb pizza with french fries on top. Better than it sounds. 


Loves, 

Äldste Treat 


Kebab




No comments:

Post a Comment